High-quality, limited-edition print of SIGT Magazine
/// Issue #10
- THE INDIE PROMOTER — We talk about challenges with some independent music promoters —
- Interview with Uncle Lou of Uncle Lou’s Entertainment Hall
- Interview with Jessica Pawli of Southern Fried Sunday
- Lou at Leu Gardens /// High-Fashion Photo Shoot.
- Part IV of our comic, “SIGT & The Curse Of The Coronavirus,” all hand-drawn by Mitch Foster.
- Our centerfold is a crowdsurfing photo from Warped Tour 2019.
- Photos from The Grass Is Dead at The New Standard in Winter Park, along with the return of the SIGT Wall!
- Album Review: Fall Of Troy — Mukiltearth by Evan Chabot
- Album Review: My Morning Jacket — The Waterfall II by Spencer Storch
- Album Review: BUSH — The Kingdom by Mitch Foster
- Album Review: Neon Trees — I Can Feel You Forgetting Me by Hannah Wistort
- Album Review: The Naked & Famous — Recover by Mitch Foster
- Album Review: Taylor Swift — Folklore. by Hannah Wistort
- Album Review: Fat Night — Live For Each Other by Evan Chabot
- Album Review: Jawaan LaRue — King County by Evan Chabot
- Songs I Groove To — Junior Bruce, Sweet Cambodia, and The States
- Rachael Welsh guides you through your monthly Showscope (Horoscope) for August.
- DIY Art I Go To /// How To Make a Vinyl Record Wall.
- Ron Grant takes you through the Verzuz Battle between Snoop Dogg and DMX
- Brews I Go To featuring The Florida Hop Mama (Ashley Rawlings) takes you through three delicious local brews.
*Includes Free PDF Download & Interactive Access.