High-quality, limited-edition print of SIGT Magazine
/// Issue #09
- THE INDIE PROMOTER — We talk about challenges with some independent music promoters —
- Interviews with JP Day & Shawn Krauel of Central Florida Fair & Orlando Amphitheater
Interview with Nate Landwer of The New Standard
Interview with Marshal Rones of Montgomery Drive
- Part III of our comic, “SIGT & The Curse Of The Coronavirus,” all hand-drawn by Mitch Foster.
- Our centerfold is a powerful image by Alex Dixon — No Justice. No Peace. — edited by Andersyn West.
- We went to an actual show and took photos! I know it’s almost foreign to think about going to a show, but we were able to safely capture an artist (Someday River) performing for a live stream at a cool local venue.
- There is a ton of new music to listen to! Six new album reviews — American Aquarium, Run The Jewels, The 1975, Lady Gaga, Lamb Of God, and HUM — two new local love pieces — 430 Steps & Dizzlephunk’s Orlando’s Own Hip-Hop Mixtape, and three new Songs I Groove To — 0 miles per hour, Dog Church, & Rutterkin.
- Rachael Welsh guides you through your monthly Showscope (Horoscope) for July.
- Ali The Boxer Dog is featured in our new series called “The Only Thing That Matters … is Dogs.”
- Ron Grant and Randy Cook take your to some “Shows We Went To”
- The back cover artwork is titled “Does That Scare You?”
*Includes Free PDF Download & Interactive Access.